Saturday, August 20, 2011

Photography Practice

I have started reading Mammarazzi to help me take better pics of my family. I have only read 3 chapters but already have learned a lot that I knew about photography but didn't know how to "apply" it to my pictures. Here is a photo shoot I have been wanting to do with the girls. Both of the girls love to read and books are one way they both seem to share happily. Ella loves showing Kyndall her books and vice versa. Here are my pics with some editing done to them. What do you think?

Photobucket
Love these two!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
one of my favorite things about my little cuddlebug..her whipsy curls

Photobucket

Photobucket
My favorite picture of the whole shoot...love this little non smiling face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment