Sunday, November 20, 2011

My Fav's Right Now

Just a quick blog post for tonight.

I can't wait to try these tomorrow:

Bacon Caramel Pecan Bars

Here is my obsession:

Rustic Crusty Bread

Homemade Cinnamon Bread

Here my favorite news this week. I am getting to cook my very first Thanksgiving dinner this year! I can not tell you how excited I am about this. I have been watching Food Network like crazy to see all of their tricks to a great bird. I am happy to share this great meal with my hubby and kiddos but this is the first year we are forgoing our typical family routines at Thanksgiving. And although this is what happens when you get married and start a family, it still will be new and we will feel like something is missing. We are hoping all those this week have super safe travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment