Sunday, October 16, 2011

More Apples

We are down to our last jar of apple butter, ahhhhhhh!!! So we ran to the apple orchard this afternoon. We know there aren't too many apple picking days left :). It was gorgeous as always and tons of fun for the kids :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am in love with these three little faces!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am going to try less cinnamon this time so that the true flavor of the apples comes through. I am also thinking 6 more pies in a jar are in order :). I was also going to try and make those apple pop tarts again and freezing them. They should freeze quite well.

It is supposed to get colder this week and I am so excited about it. As much as I adore 70 degree weather and the turning trees, I am ready for sweaters and chili. I am ready for snuggling on the couch with a fire going. I hope everyone has a great week :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment